2.25.2013

last weekend according to my iPhone


This spring has proved to be the most hectic season/semester of my life. So, the time I get off is very precious. 

I didn't lug around the big Nikon this weekend, so you'll have to forgive the iPhone photo quality.  I was busy enjoying the people and places around me, and didn't think to take many pictures, but here are the few I did snap on my phone. 

The story behind this cuff is by far the best of any other things I own. My great-grandmother gave this to my mom on her sixteenth birthday, my grandmother saw it and decided that she wanted it and snatched it from my mom. Then, 35 years later after my grandmother passed away, my mom inherited her own bracelet. I was at my parents house the other day and noticed the bracelet on my mom's dresser and snatched it for myself! When I told my mom, she laughed because this one cuff has been given and stolen from 4 generations of women. 







Saturday night we made the trek to Intuition Ale Works for a birthday party and had an incredible time sampling the different (very potent) brews. The brewery has a very laid-back vibe and I would go back in a heartbeat. 



Sunday was spent sleeping off the beers from Saturday, working on homework and catching up on household chores. We were able to make it to Casa Maya for dinner (Incredible, you have to go try it!) and of course stopped at Bon Ami for some after dinner confections. 

It was a refreshing weekend, and I feel energized to take on the crazy week ahead. 

How was your weekend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment