2.15.2013

Pinterest


I'm sure you've all not only heard of Pinterest but, like me, are probably pretty addicted to it.

{For those of you who don't know, Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections, such as events, interests, hobbies, etc. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, 're-pin' images to their own inboards, or 'like' photos}

I think it's one of the most brilliant ideas for a website, and I spend many of my off hours (which seem more like minutes these days) pinning my little heart out! 


My pins consist mostly of recipes, decorating ideas, and clothes I dig. 








Head on over and follow me if you'd like to take a gander at my pinboards! 

What do you love to pin the most? Fitspo? Quotes? Wedding ideas? 

I hope you all had a great V-day and aren't nursing a champagne-maccaroon-trufflebuttersteak induced hangover like myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment