1.16.2013

She wore an...

I don't know if there's any other place in any other part of the world that has balmy, sunny 80 degree weather in the middle of January (Well, maybe Australia, or Southern California or anywhere in the Caribbean). But here in Jacksonville, Florida it has been absolutely GORGEOUS. 

Unfortunately, I was only able to enjoy the gorgeous sun last Saturday for about 3 hours before I had to run off to work.





Instead of lounging around in the sun all day bronzing and burning my skin to a crisp, I've been living vicariously through other people's Facebook posts and doing my best to soak up some rays on my run to the car in between class and work. 

So sad. 

This sudden change of weather has me lusting over a few new bikinis, so, I made a list of my favorites. 

There are countless amazing options and once I finally have the chance to get a little bit of color I plan on living in one or all of these little guys.


First is this one-piece from Nastygal, called "The Blondie" (Obviously, it was made for me). I actually haven't worn a one piece since swim team in 8th grade, but I think this one is to die for. 

I love this little fringe number from Asos. I know that the hippie-fringe-bohemian-chic thing was big last year and whether or not is is again this summer, I'll be rocking it. 

I love love love this bikini from Anthropologie. I think it's the perfect mix of retro and modern. 

Last but not least is this pretty little peach thing from H&M. Plus, it is only $27.90 +tax, so it's a STEAL. 

Hopefully, if you live somewhere not quite as tropical you're staying warm and this hasn't ruined your day of plowing snow and wearing layers upon layers of ski gear. Summer will be here soon enough, lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment