2.13.2013

JFW2013: Casting Call #1


Tuesday night was the first of two casting calls for all guys and gals looking to walk in this year's shows.

I spent the duration of the event in the room with the panel, instructing the models how and when to walk for Yoanna House (Talent Manager), Matthew David (Runway Coordinator), Cristina Farrell (COO & Co-Founder of JFW) and a few of the featured designers.







There was a really great turn out and definitely more than a few stars. 

John and I have had a ton of PR classes together and are now both interning at Jacksonville Fashion Week. I absolutely adore him! 

Literally getting my photo taken with a supermodel... Yoanna looks amazing in every single picture I take of her! (Plus, she's so so sweet and an awesome boss!) 

If you're in the Jacksonville area next week (Tuesday Feb. 19th 4 p.m.-7 p.m.) come on out to Taste and strut your stuff! You could be working it on the runway come March! 


No comments:

Post a Comment