1.29.2013

What I'm listening to.


Like almost every other person on the planet, I love listening to music.

Throughout my life, my taste has constantly evolved.

 I was really into Hanson, Whitney Houston and Tricia Yearwood in the 90's (Eclectic, I know).

Then throughout high school I went through the emo phase, the country phase, the DMB phase, the rap phase and then finally decided that I like it all, but tend to gravitate towards indie folk/rock.

 I figured I would make a list of some of my favorite bands/albums/songs right now. So, without further adieu, here's what I'm into...

 

What are you listening to right now?


2 comments:

  1. I'm listening to Tupac. Mainly because I figured a little gangster rap this week will help me get through things. LOL. But I also have been listening to movie soundtracks like Amelie and Babel.

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a little Tupac every once in a while!

      Delete