3.28.2013

JFW2013 Fashion Industry Panel & Kickoff Cocktail Party


Last night was the first night of Jacksonville Fashion Week 2013. There were babes, cars, and booze.

What more could you ask for?

Just kidding, there was an incredible panel of professionals there giving away their golden words of wisdom on how to be successful in Fashion, photography and really business in general.

One of the biggest things I took away from the event is that I really need to get better about researching and soaking up as much knowledge about at project, person or potential employer as possible, before I commit to it.

Also that I need to moved to New York City or L.A... We'll see about that.

I snapped a few photos on my phone and then was able to grab some from the party photogs there.

Cheers to the rest of the week!



I wore my favorite (ancient) pair of Paige jeans, an American Apparel leotard and a BCBG blazer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment