4.05.2013

Bangin'


I get bored easily.

I'm the type of person that needs constant change, kind of like A.D.D. in life.

College has worked well for me because as soon as I get bored with a class, I have a new semester filled with brand new people, content and projects.

Eight week internships? Awesome. I learn what I need, pack a ton of experience in 2 months, then onto the next thing.

When it comes to my hair though, I've really only changed it twice.

I've always been blonde with subtle highlights.

Once chopped it all off and rocked a bob for a while...




I loved it for about 3 months, then I wanted to grow it back out again...

The second change was HUGE. A few months ago I decided to ditch the side-part that I've had since 3rd grade and tried the middle-part... crazy... I know. 



Now, I'm back to the side thang. 


Lately though, I've been getting bored... and lusting over the bangs I'm seeing all over Pinterest!









I love how effortless all of these girls look... However, I'm no model, so I'm worried it would look too "school girl"... 

It will probably come down to a spontaneous last-minute decision... I'll be sitting in the chair and say "Just do it before I change my mind!!" 

Eek! 

I'll keep you updated and post pictures if I muster up the courage! 

What hair trends are you into right now? 

P.S.  I'm eyeing the dip-dyed ombre thing for summer...  


Don't tell my mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment