4.04.2013

Favos


Morning y'all.

I've found a few new blogs that quickly made their way to the top of my daily blogroll!


1. Refuses to Label:

Amy is a gorgeous gypsy that was featured on the Free People blog (also one of my favorites), she writes a lot about style and travel. I'd love to do just a fraction of the things she's done. *Also, I would do some pretty terrible things for that jumpsuit*


Alix packs a one-two-punch as a designer and blogger. She makes groovy clothes and photographs them in breathtaking places. 


Weslie lives a life that fits into one of my many "Where I want to be in 5 years" scenarios. She lives out in Cali with her precious and stylin' little family. Her posts are always from the heart. 


Amber has a style/beauty/lifestyle blog that I love. She writes in a way that makes you feel like you've known her forever. She's a "girl's girl" for sure. Plus... she has taught me how to curl my hair like I never could before! 



No comments:

Post a Comment