4.06.2013

Overalls


I want a pair of vintage, distressed overalls so bad it hurts.

I've been checking every thrift store, farmer's market, Goodwill, Betty Griffin House and Salvation Army in the Northeast Florida area and haven't found a pair that fit me just right.

It's criminal!

If you've found a pair that would fit this 5'6" size 26, then let a girl know.

I know exactly how I would wear this perfect pair once I find them:

1. With a plain white wife beater and chucks.
2. With one of my Free People bralettes and strappy sandals.
3. With my white, long sleeve, cropped American Apparel tee.
4. With a JCrew striped boat tee.
5. With a black fitted V-neck and Clarks.
6. With a lacy bra and comfy sweater thrown over top.

SEE!

I would love them to pieces and make them look so chic and relaxed... Promise.

Inspiration found here:






This picture is from the movie Love and Other Drugs. Have you seen it? It's one of my all time favorites and is a guaranteed cry-fest. Jake Gyllenhal's character reminds me of my boyfriend Sean in a way. Not the man-whore, cocky, cheating parts... The sweet, funny, confident, intelligent, manly-but-gentle-I'll-do-anything-in-the-whole-world-for-you kind of way. I know, I'm a lucky girl. 

ALSO: I stumbled upon the band alt-J recently and have been listening to them non-stop. They're laidback and upbeat at the same time and I find myself dancing around the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room when I have them playing on my iPhone... But honestly, what's not to love about an indie british rock band?? Am I right? 





Alt-J "Breezeblocks" from Project Fathom on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment